Login to the Pace D5001 Router
Here you will find a guide for login to Pace D5001 Router.
Open Pace D5001 Рутер
The first step to login to the Pace D5001 router is to make sure you're connected to it via wireless connection or cable connection. Once you've connected to your router, you need to access the Pace D5001 router's settings interface through your web browser.
Open the browser and copy the IP address of your Pace D5001 router into the address bar of your web browser and press Enter.
|Default IP Address for Pace D5001 Router:||192.168.0.1|
Default Username and Password for Pace D5001 Router
If you have successfully completed step one, a dialog box will appear asking you for a Pace D5001 Router’s username and password. Copy and paste the default username and password below in the dialog box.
|Default Username for Pace D5001 Router:||admin|
|Default Password for Pace D5001 Router:||password|
Problems with Pace D5001 login
Pace D5001 IP address does not work
If you cannot login to the Pace D5001 router with the IP address above, make sure you are connected to it using a wireless connection or a cable connection and if everything is fine, make sure the physical connection is alright by checking the non-flashing device's lights. If you do not see non-flashing lights, make sure that each cable is properly plugged. It is also important to check if the cables are broken or folded. Try using another cable or other device port if possible. If the computer is off, the connection light may not turn on.
Pace D5001 Password does not work
Forgotten password of Pace D5001 Router
If you have changed your password and cannot remember it, you need to reset the Pace D5001 router to the factory settings. To reset the router to the factory settings, follow our "How to reset the Pace D5001 Router" guide.
When is resetting of the Pace D5001 router needed?
- 1. When you can not access the router by IP address or your username and password do not match.
- 2. When you want to remove all previously configured settings.
- 3. When the router does not work as you expect.
Positioning the Pace D5001 router
Positioning your wireless router
For the best wireless signal transmission between the wireless router and the network devices connected to it, ensure that you:
- * Place the wireless router in a centralized area for a maximum wireless coverage for the network devices.
- * Keep the device away from metal obstructions and away from direct sunlight.
- * Keep the device away from 802.11g or 20MHz only Wi-Fi devices, 2.4GHz computer peripherals, Bluetooth devices, cordless phones, transformers, heavy-duty motors, fluorescent lights, microwave ovens, refrigerators, and other industrial equipment to prevent signal interference or loss.
- * For the best front-to-rear coverage, place the wireless router in an upright position.
- * For the best up-and-down coverage, place the Pace D5001 in an inclined position.
How to protect your Pace D5001 router
You are probably familiar with the common "90 day rule" for passwords. The rule is: change your password every 90 days or less. It's a security best practice that will safe your Pace D5001 router from hackers and nosy neighbours :)
Why you need to reboot a Pace D5001 router
Turning off the power from the Pace D5001 router and turning it on again is known as restarting. Restarting the router will not give you higher internet speed but can improve speed in some cases. The Pace D5001 router have software that performs the operation. Just as you may need to restart your computer because it is running slowly, the same goes for the router.